- Cambridge Business Centre is a 10-storey office building under development in Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai.
- The estimated handover date was 2010.
- The architect of the project is Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- The project is located on plot 26-035.
- From Cambridge Business Centre it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 29 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 29 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 33 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Cambridge Business Centre Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: