- California Village is a gated residential sub-community of City Of Arabia and is situated to the south of the development close to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311).
- City Of Arabia is a mixed-use district by developer Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group and is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311).
- Linesight has been appointed as the project manager.
- The architect of the project is CVTEC Consulting Engineers.
- City Fort Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with California Village include GFH Real Estate and Dubai Civil Engineering.
- From California Village it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 24 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The master plan shows two components, California Residences with a total of 234 villas and town houses and California Heights with two apartment buildings containing 150 flats.
Amenities for residents include the Club House with its lounge area, gymnasium, swimming pool, children’s pool, an open-air terrace with a decked sitting area, and landscaped garden areas for sports, relaxation and recreation.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: