- Byblos Hotel The Palm is a hotel under development on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2014.
- The project is being developed by Asre Limited.
- The architect of the project is Conin Incorporated Consultants.
- The piling work is being carried out by Edrafor Piling And Special Foundation.
- The project is located on plot PJTRH04H.
- From Byblos Hotel The Palm it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, seven minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 12 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Byblos Hotel The Palm Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: