- Burj Vista is a multi-building complex in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Burj Vista 2 and Burj Vista 1.
- The development contains a total of 640 units.
- The project was launched in 2013.
- The estimated handover date was June 2017.
- Construction began in 2014 and was completed by 2018.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The project was designed by BH NS Engineering Consultants.
- From Burj Vista it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Burj Vista Tower 1 is 65 storeys high, and Tower 2 is 20 storeys.
Burj Vista houses 520 luxury apartments in Tower 1 and 120 Tower 2. The one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments have large terraces providing unparalleled views of Burj Khalifa and the surrounding Downtown area.
The front terraces form a staggered honeycomb pattern that wraps around the building.
Amenities include a gymn, children’s play areas, multimedia hall, business centre, a swimming pool and kid’s pool, badminton and basketball half-court and relaxing landscaped areas.
Burj Vista is located on Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard in the Opera District and is within walking distance of The Dubai Mall via an air-conditioned walkway.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Burj Vista.
Properties to rent in Burj Vista
Properties for sale in Burj Vista
Quarter 4 2016 status: the project’s current developments provide confidence the completion will be concluded according to the schedule; the concrete core wall has reached the 56th floor and slab casting up to the 54th floor for Tower 1; finishing, cladding and MEP works are in progress.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: