113 one-bedroom apartments
26 two-bedroom apartments
- Burj Sabah is a 24-storey residential building in JVC District 12, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 228 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2019.
- The project was developed by RSG International.
- The project was designed by Al Asri Engineering Consultant.
- The project is located on plot JVC12MHRS006.
- From Burj Sabah it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The entire foundation used 3,400 cubic metres of concrete and 640 tons of steel.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: