- Burj Royale is a 58-storey residential building under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in November 2018.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to U+A Architects.
- Al Furjan Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by International Foundation Group.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 97.
- From Burj Royale it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Above a six-storey podium there are 53 residential floors.
Amenities for residents include a swimming pool, a fully equipped gymnasium, a barbecue area and a rooftop observation deck.
Architecturally the building has been designed as two distinct layers, the lower façade being treated in a traditional vernacular which then gradually transitions into the modern structure.
The tower is located on a plot by the Old Town district and the Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Burj Royale.
Properties for sale in Burj Royale
Invest in real estate in Burj Royale
Burj Royale Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: