- Burj Pacific is a 21-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 145 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as duplexes.
- The estimated handover date was March 2017.
- Construction began in 2013.
- The project is being developed by Pacific Ventures Ltd.
- The design contract was awarded to HAO Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- Other companies involved with Burj Pacific include Chawla Architectural & Consulting Engineers and Sanctuary Tower Holding Limited.
- The project is located on plot BB.B01.017.
- From Burj Pacific it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Unfurnished one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments are on floors 6 to 13, and furnished one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and three-bedroom duplexes are on floors 14 to 20.
More than 60 percent of the apartments have a view of Burj Khalifa, thanks to Burj Pacific’s distinctive L-shaped design.
Amenities include two swimming pools, a gymnasium, sauna and steam room, gate parking and 24-hour concierge services.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Burj Pacific.
Properties for sale in Burj Pacific
Invest in real estate in Burj Pacific
Burj Pacific Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: