- Burj Daman is a 65-storey mixed-use building in Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by 2013.
- The project was developed by Daman Real Estate Capital Partners.
- The architect of the project was Perkins & Will.
- The piling work was carried out by Swissboring Overseas Piling Corporation.
- From Burj Daman it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 13 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Burj Daman occupies a 220,000sq ft plot in DIFC, Dubai’s commercial business district.
The AED 1.6 billion mixed use development houses the Rosewood Dubai hotel, 274 high-end apartments and 680,000 sq ft of Grade A office space.
There are four penthouses and 50 exclusive hotel-branded residences – the only branded residences available for sale in DIFC.
The Rosewood Dubai has 251 guest rooms and suites, several fine dining restaurants, a spacious ballroom, a state-of-the-art business centre, and a spa with a rooftop pool and fitness centre.
The column-free office floors, each covering 50,000 sq ft, are housed in a conjoined 15-floor tower.
There are 2,360 parking spaces within the complex. An automatic vehicle stacking and delivery system, capable of holding 876 cars, minimizes the time spent parking and retrieving vehicles.
Burj Daman comprises one sub-building:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Burj Daman.
Properties for sale in Burj Daman
Burj Daman Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Burj Daman.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: