- Burj Crown is a 44-storey residential building under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 440 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in January 2020.
- The estimated handover date is October 2023.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to Dubai Consultants.
- The piling work is being carried out by NSCC International.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- Amenities will include a barbecue area, a children's pool, a kids' play area, a leisure deck, a multi-purpose room and a swimming pool.
- From Burj Crown it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Burj Crown is located on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard with direct views of Dubai Opera and Burj Khalifa.
It is within walking distance of Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall, The Dubai Fountains, Burj Park and Dubai Opera.
The building has a seven-storey podium topped with a leisure deck.
It also has an ‘Active Roof’ rooftop area which provides residents with a community outdoor space with views of Burj Khalifa.
A footbridge links the podium to the adjacent tower, which is clad in a material that appears reflective during the day and transparent at night.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Burj Crown.
Properties for sale in Burj Crown
Invest in real estate in Burj Crown
Burj Crown Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Burj Crown in the News
Construction Week, 14th Jul 2020
Arabian Business, 9th Jan 2020
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: