- Burj Alkhair 2 is a 13-storey residential building in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2018 and was completed by Q1 2021.
- The architect of the project was Modular Design Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Sumer Contracting Company.
- The project is located on plot 673-862.
- From Burj Alkhair 2 it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Burj Alkhair 2 Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Burj Alkhair 2 including a mini mart and a laundrette.
Burj Alkhair 2 Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: