- Bulgari Resort & Residences Dubai is a multi-building complex on Jumeirah Bay Island, Jumeirah District, Dubai.
- The project was launched in April 2015.
- The handover process began in June 2020.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project was designed by Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel.
- From Bulgari Resort & Residences Dubai it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 24 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 50 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Bulgari Resort & Residences Dubai is a luxury development being built on Jumeirah Bay Island, a man-made island by Meraas located 300 metres off the coast of Jumeirah 2 area.
The development is a collaboration between the Italian luxury goods retailer, Bulgari, and Dubai-based Meraas Holding.
The resort covers an area of 1.7 million square feet and includes 168 apartments, 15 mansions, six penthouses and 20 hotel villas. There will also be individual hotel buildings providing 101 rooms and suites.
The residences were designed by Italian architects Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel and are managed by the adjacent Bulgari Hotels & Resorts.
Services such as housekeeping, catering, butler services, personal shopper and a 24-hour concierge are available to residents.
The buildings are equipped with a fitness centre, a swimming pool and a steam room.
This is the sixth Bulgari Hotels & Resorts property in the world.
The one- to three-bedroom apartments sell for between Dh4.5 million and Dh13 million.
The three- to six-bedroom mansions are the only ones in the world to bear the Bulgari name. They range in size from 10,504 to 29,113 square feet and cost between Dh18 million and Dh51 million.
There will also be a 50-berth marina and the world's first Bulgari Yacht Club alongside retail outlets.
Two penthouses were sold for Dh60 million and Dh50 million making them the costliest penthouse deals in Dubai, easily beating the Dh42 million record for an apartment set in 2014.
The Dh60 million penthouse apartment measures over 14,346 square feet and was sold to a GCC national. The Dh50 million deal was with a European national, the penthouse measuring 12,122 square feet.
By May 2017 all eight of the penthouses and over 60 per cent of the 188 apartments had been sold.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Bulgari Resort & Residences Dubai.
Properties to rent in Bulgari Resort & Residences Dubai
Properties for sale in Bulgari Resort & Residences Dubai
Bulgari Resort & Residences Dubai in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: