- Boulevard Point is a 63-storey residential building in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two-, three- and five-bedroom apartments as well as duplexes.
- The project was launched in January 2014.
- The estimated handover date was October 2018.
- Construction began in Q4 2013 and was completed by Q1 2020.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- Turner International Middle East was the project manager.
- The project was designed by Dewan Architects & Engineers.
- The main building work was done by Arabian Construction Company.
- From Boulevard Point it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The project was launched in January 2014 and construction is expected to be complete in October 2018.
Boulevard Point contains 335 one- to three‐bedroom apartments as well as a prestigious sky collection made up of five‐bedroom suites and duplexes.
Some apartments will have unique outdoor living spaces with sweeping views of the city’s skyline. The tower is strategically oriented so that all apartments will have views of The Dubai Fountain, Burj Khalifa or of the low‐rise Downtown Dubai neighbourhood.
The residential tower is positioned above the new extension of The Dubai Mall, with direct access to the mall.
In the architect’s own words: “Breaking away from the typical tower-on-podium typology, the design anchors the tower to the ground with a terracing form. The gentle stepped terraces at its lower levels form a sawtooth profile and create larger floor plates that lead to increased visual stability.
“Sun-shading ledges, protruding glass balconies, and vertical fins that accentuate the tower’s slender proportions are incorporated into the façade, as a response to the harsh climate.The building rises from the ground in a series of stepped terraces at its lower levels which a sawtooth profile and create larger floor plates.”
Boulevard Point's world‐class facilities and amenities include swimming pools, a dedicated children’s area, a fully‐equipped gymnasium, and a community‐centric lawn and barbeque deck.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Boulevard Point.
Properties to rent in Boulevard Point
Properties for sale in Boulevard Point
Boulevard Point Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Quarter 4 2016 status: the project is moving at a steady pace; concrete works for the high-end luxury tower are in progress up to Level 16; blockworks are also in progress; façade, painting and screed is ongoing.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: