- Boulevard Plaza is a multi-building complex in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Boulevard Plaza 1 and Boulevard Plaza 2.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2010.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The architect of the project was Aedas Limited.
- From Boulevard Plaza it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The design of the two Boulevard Plaza buildings includes overtly Islamic elements in the patterning in the complicated screens along Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard which hide the six parking floors behind.
In the architect’s own words: “The glazing patterns on the long sides of the two buildings are random stripes of darker glazing dropping down from the apex of the long elevations. They are in fact an element in the unitised glazing system fixed proud of the main glazing and incorporating a reflective blue film while the main glass has a reflective neutral film.
"Both the relief and glass allow for significant solar gain reduction which reduces mechanical cooling loads.
“The pointed arches are ambiguous because they are unitised curtain walling attached to the steel and concrete floor structure - not the stone which is essential to the structural nature of the pointed arch. That is underlined by the way the curving walls do not meet at the top.”
Office facilities include high speed internet access and entertainment connectivity, controllable air-conditioning, CCTV cameras, access control and 24-hour security.
Boulevard Plaza also features a drop-off area for visitors, designated visitor parking and over 2,000 covered parking spaces, set over nine levels for commercial clients and visitors.
Other amenities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, barbecue area, children’s play area, basketball court, retail centre, lounge, mosque, children’s pool and a park.
Boulevard Plaza comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Boulevard Plaza.
Properties to rent in Boulevard Plaza
Properties for sale in Boulevard Plaza
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: