- Boulevard Heights is a multi-building complex in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Boulevard Heights Tower 2 and Boulevard Heights Tower 1.
- The development contains a total of 492 units.
- The project was launched in September 2014.
- The estimated handover date was June 2018.
- The project was completed by Q4 2020.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The architect of the project was Perkins & Will.
- The main building work was done by Target Engineering Construction Company and the piling work was carried out by International Foundation Group.
- Other companies involved with Boulevard Heights include Chapman BDSP and Omnium International.
- From Boulevard Heights it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The one- to three-bedroom apartments range in size from 856 to 2,529 square feet.
Facilities available for residents include a swimming pool, gym, café and retail centre.
Boulevard Heights comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Boulevard Heights.
Properties to rent in Boulevard Heights
Properties for sale in Boulevard Heights
Invest in real estate in Boulevard Heights
Boulevard Heights Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Quarter 4 2016 status: mobilization works by main contractor in progress.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: