- Boulevard Central is a multi-building complex in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Boulevard Central Tower 2 and Boulevard Central Tower 1.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2012.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The project was designed by Arif & Bintoak.
- From Boulevard Central it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Boulevard Central towers are located directly on Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard in Downtown Dubai and are in close proximity to Burj Khalifa.
The towers were originally called Centro Towers but the name was changed to Boulevard Central part-way through construction.
Boulevard Central 1 is a 24-storey tower containing studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments with two basement parking levels. Apartments are spacious ranging in size form 335 to 1400 sq ft.
Boulevard Central 2 is a 22-storey tower containing studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments with two basement parking levels. Apartments are spacious ranging in size form 335 to 1400 sq ft.
Boulevard Central has several podium level amenities including a swimming pool with changing rooms, children’s pool, landscaped pool deck, a fully equipped gymnasium and a barbecue area. Twenty-four hour security and maintenance support are standard.
There are retail outlets on the ground floor and offices on the mezzanine levels.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Boulevard Central.
Properties to rent in Boulevard Central
Properties for sale in Boulevard Central
Boulevard Central Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 5 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Boulevard Central receives an overall rating of 2.5 based on 5 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: