- Botanica at Jumeirah Village Circle is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2013.
- The handover process began in May 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2016.
- Construction began in 2014.
- The project was developed by Myra Real Estate Developments.
- The architect of the project was Em Square Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot JVC13BMRA006.
- From Botanica at Jumeirah Village Circle it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Apartment amenities include quality finishes, fine materials and exceptional design, high ceilings in all principal rooms, central A/C system, provision of combined IT outlets, provision for high speed internet facility, door entry intercom system and fire alarm system.
Building amenities include walking and jogging pathways, secure underground parking lots, infinity swimming pool and pool side lounge area separately for adults and children, gymnasium, roof top garden, barbecue deck, children’s play area, designer lobby, card controlled access for vehicles and pedestrians, CCTV and access control systems and 24-hour security.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Botanica at Jumeirah Village Circle.
Properties for sale in Botanica at Jumeirah Village Circle
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: