- Bluewaters Residences is a sub-community of Bluewaters Island, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2013.
- The handover process began in 2018.
- The project was completed by 2019.
- The project was developed by Meraas Holding.
- Amenities include restaurants and shops, open spaces, children's play areas, swimming pools, grassy playgrounds and a basketball court.
- From Bluewaters Residences it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 14 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The interiors at Bluewaters Residences are finished to the highest standards, with a neutral palette and a minimalist style, and floor to ceiling windows in all apartments. The open plan kitchens feature top end Italian appliances and seamless worktops.
The four penthouses have 360-degree views of the Arabian Gulf, Marina, Ain Dubai and Dubai’s skyline and offer generous indoor and outdoor space, with 5-bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms and extended living areas.
There are ten residential buildings which contain 698 one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom, glass-fronted apartments, each with one or two parking spaces. There area also four penthouses and 17 townhouses.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Bluewaters Residences.
Properties to rent in Bluewaters Residences
Properties for sale in Bluewaters Residences
Bluewaters Residences Buildings
We currently maintain records for 10 building developments in Bluewaters Residences.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: