- Blue Bay Tower is a 23-storey office building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2008.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by 2011.
- The project was developed by Al Sayyah & Sons Investment (LLC).
- The architect of the project was Al Maktab Al Asri Engineering Consultant.
- The project is located on plot BB.A03.043.
- From Blue Bay Tower it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, spa and salon, 12 elevators, 900 car parking spaces eight showrooms on the ground floor.
Blue Bay Tower Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in Blue Bay Tower including four restaurants, a ladies salon, a pharmacy and a supermarket.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: