- Bloom Towers is a multi-building complex under development in JVC District 10, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: Bloom Towers Building A, Bloom Towers Building B and Bloom Towers Building C.
- The development will contain an estimated 944 units.
- The project was launched in April 2017.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2020.
- The project is being developed by Bloom Properties.
- The design contract was awarded to Al Khawajah Engineering Consultancy.
- Al Oroba Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by National Piling Company.
- The project is located on plot JVC10RHRA2001.
- From Bloom Towers it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The three residential towers contain studios and one-bedroom apartments.
Amenities include state-of-the-art gyms, co-working space, a leisure and lap pool, private outdoor dining area, hammock area, male & female sauna & steam rooms, jogging track, lounge lobby, 24/7 security, concierge, event amphitheatre, private theatre, additional storage, water features & landscaping, private parking.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Bloom Towers.
Properties to rent in Bloom Towers
Properties for sale in Bloom Towers
Invest in real estate in Bloom Towers
Bloom Towers in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: