29 one-bedroom apartments
39 two-bedroom apartments
- Binghatti Sapphires is a 13-storey residential building in Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 128 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was developed by Binghatti Developers.
- The main building work was done by Granada Europe Engineering Contracting Co..
- Amenities include a gymnasium, a swimming pool and covered parking.
- From Binghatti Sapphires it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 30 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 30 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 34 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
In October 2018 Sapphires was sold to Oman’s Izdihar Real Estate Fund, which is managed by Bank Muscat.
The main contractor is Granada Europe Construction.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: