- Binghatti Horizons is a 12-storey residential building in Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 148 units.
- The project was launched in September 2015.
- The project was completed by October 2017.
- The project was developed by Binghatti Developers.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- The project is located on plot 26-052.
- Amenities include a barbecue area, a health club, a kids' play area and a swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
- From Binghatti Horizons it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 30 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 30 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 34 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
There are 11 residential floors above a three-storey podium that accommodates the car parking spaces.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: