- Binghatti Gateway is a 18-storey residential building under development in Healthcare City Phase 2, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 180 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in April 2019.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is being developed by Binghatti Developers.
- The design contract was awarded to Muhammad Binghatti.
- The piling work is being carried out by Mega Tech Foundation Co..
- The project is located on plot 19.
- Amenities will include 24-hour security, a children's play area, a children's pool, a grand entrance lobby, a gymnasium, a panoramic lift, a retail area, a swimming pool and covered parking.
- From Binghatti Gateway it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The 14 residential floors sit on a landscaped four-storey car-parking podium.
Apartments are available in a variety of layouts.
Binghatti Gateway’s design draws its inspiration from the Mashrabiya, the traditional Arabic screens providing privacy, shading, and architectural ornamentation.
The building’s balconies are slightly rotated to avoid the sun while also providing views of the Dubai Creek and Downtown Dubai skyline.
Decorative art panels and Italian marble provide a glimpse of the high-quality materials and finishing present throughout the building.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Binghatti Gateway.
Properties to rent in Binghatti Gateway
Properties for sale in Binghatti Gateway
Invest in real estate in Binghatti Gateway
Binghatti Gateway Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: