110 two-bedroom apartments
86 three-bedroom apartments
- Binghatti Avenue is a 33-storey residential building under development in Healthcare City Phase 2, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 678 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as 28 villas.
- Construction began in 2020.
- The project is being developed by Binghatti Developers.
- The design contract was awarded to Silver Stone Engineering Consultants.
- Granada Europe Engineering Contracting Co. has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3261727.
- Amenities will include a children's play area, a children's pool, a gymnasium, a panoramic lift, a retail area, a swimming pool, an expansive lobby, bicycle storage and covered parking.
- From Binghatti Avenue it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 40 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Binghatti Avenue Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Binghatti Avenue in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: