- Bermuda Views is a 16-storey residential building in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 220 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2006.
- The handover process was completed in 2015.
- Construction began in 2009 and was completed by 2016.
- The project was developed by Innovation SEZ Developers Ltd.
- The architect of the project was Archgroup Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Al Shafar National Contracting LLC (SNC).
- From Bermuda Views it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 27 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities for residents include a rooftop swimming pool, sun deck, fully equipped gymnasium, separate sauna and steam rooms for ladies and gents, high speed elevators, dedicated parking spots at basement level, high speed internet access and 24-hour security services.
Bermuda Views is within easy reach of the Ernie Els 18-hole championship golf course and Butch Harmon School of Golf and has views of the golf course, a park and the canal retail area.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Bermuda Views.
Properties to rent in Bermuda Views
Properties for sale in Bermuda Views
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: