- Bellevue Towers is a multi-building complex under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Bellevue Tower East and Bellevue Tower West.
- The project was launched in May 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2019.
- The project is being developed by Dubai Properties Group.
- From Bellevue Towers it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The project is a re-incarnation of the cancelled Maram Residence project which was planned to be built on the same plot of land.
The two 26-storey buildings contain one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as spacious penthouses with premium finishes.
Facilities and amenities include a business lounge, indoor and outdoor children's play areas, a gym and fitness area and a podium level swimming pool.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Bellevue Towers.
Properties for sale in Bellevue Towers
Invest in real estate in Bellevue Towers
Bellevue Towers Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
The piling work is completed but the main construction has yet to commence.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: