- Bella Rose is a 20-storey residential building under development in Dubai Science Park, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The project was launched in October 2018.
- The estimated handover date is December 2020.
- Construction began in October 2018.
- The project is being developed by Deyaar Development PJSC.
- The design contract was awarded to Kling Consult GmbH.
- Condor Group has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 6727805.
- From Bella Rose it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building will contain 478 homes comprising studios and one- and two-bedroom apartments.
Amenities for residents include an infinity pool, gym, landscaped gardens, BBQ area and outdoor lounge seating, play areas for children, parking for residents and visitors, 24-hour security and retail stores on the ground level.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Bella Rose.
Properties for sale in Bella Rose
Invest in real estate in Bella Rose
Bella Rose Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Condor Building Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
As part of the 26-month contract, Condor has already begun construction works.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: