- Belgravia Square is a five-storey residential building under development in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 225 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Jarvis Investments Limited.
- The design contract was awarded to LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- Delta Al Emarate Building Contracting Co. LLC has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Universal Piling Foundation LLC.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC14QMRP200.
- Amenities will include a children's pool, a fitness centre, a garden, a kids' play area, a playroom, a residents-only clubhouse, a shared swimming pool, an attractive lobby space and changing rooms.
- From Belgravia Square it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Belgravia Square comprises two L-shaped five-storey blocks facing each other and surrounding a shared swimming pool and leisure deck.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Belgravia Square.
Properties for sale in Belgravia Square
Invest in real estate in Belgravia Square
Belgravia Square Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: