- Belgravia Heights 1 is a 21-storey residential building under development in JVC District 12, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 155 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in April 2018.
- Construction began in April 2018.
- The project is being developed by Ellington Properties Development LLC and is owned by Central Park Ventures.
- The architect of the project is Federal Engineering Consultants.
- The piling work is being carried out by Aroma International Building Contractors.
- The project is located on plot JVC12MHRS007.
- Amenities will include a fitness centre, a resort-style pool, barbecue areas, games centre for adults, indoor and outdoor play areas and landscaped gardens.
- From Belgravia Heights 1 it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building has 15 residential floors.
Above the six-storey car-park podium there will be a clubhouse with fitness centre, outdoor gym, landscaped gardens, barbecue areas, swimming pool, children’s pool and outdoor lounge areas.
The roof terrace will have a garden, roof deck and yoga retreat.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Belgravia Heights 1.
Properties for sale in Belgravia Heights 1
Invest in real estate in Belgravia Heights 1
Belgravia Heights 1 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
The building was topped out in June 2021.
Belgravia Heights 1 in the News
ME Construction News, 8th Jun 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: