- Belgravia 2 is a five-storey residential building under construction in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2018.
- The project is being developed by Ellington Properties Development LLC.
- The design contract was awarded to Al Wasl Al Jadeed Consultants.
- Other companies involved with Belgravia 2 include Perkins & Will and Sobha Waterfront Limited.
- The project is located on plot JVC14RMRP200.
- From Belgravia 2 it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The studios range in size from 368 to 400sq ft, the one beds from 930 to1,400sq ft, the two beds from 1,800 to 2,100sq ft, and the three beds from 2,500 to 3,100sq ft.
The development has been designed to cater for families looking for well designed and finished mid-range options rather than glamorous luxury properties.
The building will surround a landscaped court where people can socialise with other residents.
Amenities will include a swimming pool, gymnasium, indoor play areas for children, round the clock security, card access controls and basement parking for 233 cars.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Belgravia 2.
Properties to rent in Belgravia 2
Properties for sale in Belgravia 2
Invest in real estate in Belgravia 2
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: