- Beach Vista is a multi-building complex under development in Emaar Beachfront, Dubai Harbour, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Beach Vista Tower 1 and Beach Vista Tower 2.
- The development will contain an estimated 375 units.
- The project was launched in January 2018.
- The estimated handover date is August 2021.
- Construction began in June 2018.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Amenities will include a gym, a swimming pool, podium parking and restaurants.
- From Beach Vista it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Beach Vista is the first residential project on Emaar Beachfront to be launched.
The towers will contain one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments with modern facilities and views of the Arabian Gulf.
The apartments will feature "Miami-style" interiors with large balconies.
Residents of Beach Vista will have direct access to a 1.5 kilometre beach.
The towers will stand on a six-level podium.
All 375 residences were sold out soon after the launch.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Beach Vista.
Properties for sale in Beach Vista
Invest in real estate in Beach Vista
Beach Vista Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Beach Vista in the News
Construction Business News, 28th May 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: