- Beach Isle @ Emaar Beachfront is a residential building planned for Emaar Beachfront, Dubai Harbour, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as villas.
- The project was launched in January 2020.
- The estimated handover date is April 2023.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Amenities will include a children's splash pool, a retail centre, an infinity pool, a kids' play area, Miami-style pool deck, tropical garden room and cabanas.
- From Beach Isle @ Emaar Beachfront it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 10 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 32 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Beach Isle’s light, spacious and modern apartment interiors are inspired by Miami Beach architecture. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, the rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, and the open kitchen comes with built-in cabinets.
The thoughtfully designed family townhouses have three or four bedrooms.
Residents have private beach access with unparalleled views of the Palm and uninterrupted views of the sea.
Emaar Beachfront is a master-planned waterfront neighbourhood located within Dubai Harbour, the new maritime centre of the UAE.
Here you can enjoy a 1.5km beach and panoramic views of the sea. Dubai Marina and Yacht Club are within walking distance, as are many nearby licensed restaurants and two neighbourhood parks.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: