- Bayswater is a 29-storey office building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by 2009.
- The project was developed by Omniyat Properties.
- The architect of the project was Dubarch.
- From Bayswater it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 21 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A Grade A office building.
The building contains 293 offices and eleven shops.
The design consists of two slim towers side by side forming the shape of the letter X.
Facilities and amenities include a health club, waterfront retail arcade, 24-hour security, high speed elevators and car parking.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Bayswater.
Properties for sale in Bayswater
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Bayswater including a catering kitchen and two restaurants.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: