- Battersea Residence is a 14-storey residential building in Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- Construction began in 2017 and was completed by 2021.
- The project was developed by Ali Abdulla Mohammad Alshirawi.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- The main building work was done by Gulf Jewel Contracting LLC and the piling work was carried out by Al Zahraa Foundation Contractors LLC.
- The project is located on plot 3265608.
- From Battersea Residence it takes roughly 12 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 11 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Battersea Residence Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: