- Barraquer Eye Hospital is a building under development in Healthcare City Phase 2, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is owned by Grandis Investment LLC.
- Bloom Properties has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to Leo A. Daly.
- The piling work is being carried out by Dutch Europe Piling & Foundation Contracting.
- Other companies involved with Barraquer Eye Hospital include Barraquer, APG Architecture & Planning Group and Implement Engineering Consultant.
- The project is located on plot DHC2.C.05.
- From Barraquer Eye Hospital it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 26 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 30 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly nine minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Barraquer Eye Hospital Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: