Updated 11th Jul 2019
Barraquer Eye Hospital Key Information
Companies Associated with Barraquer Eye Hospital
- Barraquer Eye Hospital is a building under construction in Healthcare City Phase 2, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is owned by Grandis Investment LLC.
- Bloom Properties has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to Leo A. Daly.
- The piling work is being carried out by Dutch Europe Piling & Foundation Contracting.
- Other companies involved with Barraquer Eye Hospital include Barraquer, APG Architecture & Planning Group and Implement Engineering Consultant.
- The project is located on plot DHC2.C.05.
- From Barraquer Eye Hospital it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 26 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 30 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly nine minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Barraquer Eye Hospital Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
Mall of the Emirates
22 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
47 mins drive
15 mins drive
The Walk JBR
30 mins drive
21 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
24 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
9 mins drive
26 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
29 mins drive
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
Leisure destination, 2.3km
Leisure destination, 2.8km
Dubai Creek Golf Club
Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
Golf club, 4.1km
Theme park, 4.3km
Theme park, 4.3km
Dubai Ice Rink
Ice rink, 4.4km
Leisure destination, 4.4km
Mixed-use building, 4.4km
Fountains at Dubai Mall
Retail & leisure district, 4.8km
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: