- Barcelo Residences is a 43-storey mixed-use building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 126 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2009 and was completed by 2015.
- The hotel is currently operated by Barcelo Hotel Group.
- The project is located on plot 392.287 (9E).
- From Barcelo Residences it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and four minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building was originally called Dream Tower but the name was changed to Aldar Tower, presumably to eliminate confusion between itself and Dreams Towers, also situated in Dubai Marina.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Barcelo Residences.
Properties to rent in Barcelo Residences
Barcelo Residences in the News
Hotelier Middle East, 7th Dec 2020
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: