- Barajeel Residency is a nine-storey residential building in Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- Construction began in 2017 and was completed by January 2021.
- The project was developed by Emirates National Investment.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- The main building work was done by Al Nuaimi Group Construction Division and the piling work was carried out by Edrafor Piling And Special Foundation.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 326-1070.
- From Barajeel Residency it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 24 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 11 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Barajeel Residency Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: