- Banyan Tree Residences is a 32-storey residential building under construction in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 235 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses and duplexes.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q3 2019.
- Construction began in Q3 2016.
- The project is being developed by Sweid & Sweid.
- Arcan Project Management has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to Brewer Smith Brewer Group.
- Civilco has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Banyan Tree Residences it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 15 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Banyan Tree Residences is a being developed by Sweid & Sweid in partnership with Singapore hotel operator Banyan Tree.
Unlike other towers in the neighbourhood, which are typically part of a cluster, Banyan Tree Residences is a standalone tower.
The duplex apartments have outdoor gardens and two full-floor penthouses have large terraces and swimming pools.
The building overlooks Emirates Golf Club in a prime corner site of JLT measuring 110,000 square feet.
Interior fixtures will come from Grohe and Villeroy, with Boch sanitary ware, Zebrano wood detailing in the kitchen and Siemens and Smeg appliances.
Banyan Tree Residences has resort-style amenities that will include a residents-only clubhouse and fitness centre, a spa, squash court, children’s play area and climbing wall, a children's pool, a 31-metre adult pool, a pool-side café, green spaces, two levels of basement parking, and a concierge service.
The spa will offer residents Banyan Tree massage therapists and free weekly yoga classes.
Foundation works began in late 2016 and the project is scheduled to be completed in the third quarter of 2019. The building reached roof level at the end of October 2018.
The tower has topped out and the facade is roughly 50% complete.
Banyan Tree Residences in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: