- Bait Al Bahar Investment Building is a 14-storey residential building under development in JVC District 11, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project is being developed by Bait Al Bahar Investment.
- The architect of the project is EDMAC Engineering Consultant.
- Autocad Construction has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by GlobalTech Safety & Environmental Consultancy.
- The project is located on plot JVC11CCMRM001.
- From Bait Al Bahar Investment Building it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 27 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Bait Al Bahar Investment Building Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: