- Bahar is a multi-building complex in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises seven individual buildings: Bahar 1, Hilton Dubai The Walk, Bahar 4, Bahar 5, Delta Hotels by Marriott Jumeirah Beach, Bahar 2 and Bahar 6.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was developed by Dubai Properties Group.
- The architect of the project was Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo.
- Other companies involved with Bahar include TECOM Group, Holfords Associates and Arenco Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- From Bahar it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and seven minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Bahar comprises seven sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Bahar.
Properties to rent in Bahar
Properties for sale in Bahar
There are 41 outlets currently open in Bahar including 18 restaurants, an ice cream shop, a sunglass shop, three men's salons, a currency exchange, a gift shop, five ladies salons, a bank, a real estate office, two coffee shops, a pharmacy, a supermarket, two massage centers, a children's nursery and two games venues.
See what the residents have to say by reading 14 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Bahar receives an overall rating of 3 based on 14 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: