- Azizi Supertall Skyscraper Sheikh Zayed Road is a 122-storey mixed-use building planned for Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Azizi Developments.
- The design contract was awarded to WS Atkins & Partners.
- From Azizi Supertall Skyscraper Sheikh Zayed Road it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building is opposite the Trade Centre District.
The tower is expected to reach over 570 metres which will make it the second tallest building in Dubai after the Burj Khalifa.
The mixed-use building will have 122 floors, 22 of which will be residential use and 100 of which will make up a hotel.
The hotel portion of the tower will be managed by Azizi's new hospitality brand which in currently in the registration process.
The tower is being built on the plot of Meydan's cancelled Entisar Tower development. Azizi bought the plot from Meydan in 2017 but retained WS Atkins & Partners as the lead architect. The essence of the original Entisar Tower design will remain intact although some of the interiors are being reworked.
The foundations for the 111 storey tower Entisar Tower were already complete when Azizi bought the plot and Azizi expect to complete the tower within 4 years of the construction start date.
The name of the tower is expected to be revealed when the project is officially launched later this year.
Azizi expected construction to begin in the third quarter of 2018.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: