48 one-bedroom apartments
94 two-bedroom apartments
- Azizi Star is a 15-storey hotel apartments building under development in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 486 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as 10 penthouses.
- The project was launched in September 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2018 which was later revised to June 2021.
- Construction began in Q4 2016.
- The project is being developed by Azizi Developments.
- The architect of the project is 360 Degrees Architectural Design Consultancy.
- The project is located on plot AFMU 34_35A.
- Amenities will include a Jacuzzi, a children's play area, a children's swimming pool, a gymnasium and sauna and two swimming pools.
- From Azizi Star it takes roughly 26 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 34 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 25 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building includes 13 retail spaces within a 720 square-metre retail precinct, planned to comprise restaurants, cafés and convenience stores.
The project is 98% complete with the handover scheduled for June 2021.
Azizi Star Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
The project is 70% complete.
Azizi Star in the News
Construction Business News, 27th May 2021
Construction Week, 23rd Jul 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: