124 one-bedroom apartments
23 two-bedroom apartments
- Azizi Shaista is a 15-storey residential building under development in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 292 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as eight penthouses.
- The project was launched in September 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2018.
- The project is being developed by Azizi Developments.
- The design contract was awarded to 360 Degrees Architectural Design Consultancy.
- Al Fada Contracting & General Maintenance has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot AFMU015B_16A.
- From Azizi Shaista it takes roughly 27 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 35 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
In December 2019 Azizi announced the addition of eight two-storey penthouses, or ‘sky villas’ to the building.
With sizes up to 303.6 square metres, the sky villas include balconies, swimming pools, children’s pools and gyms, as well as saunas, steam rooms and ‘other recreational facilities’.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Azizi Shaista.
Properties for sale in Azizi Shaista
Invest in real estate in Azizi Shaista
Azizi Shaista Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: