35 two-bedroom apartments
- Azizi Greenfield is a seven-storey residential building under development in Meydan Avenue, Meydan, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 96 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in Q1 2019.
- The project is being developed by Azizi Developments.
- The architect of the project is 360 Degrees Architectural Design Consultancy.
- The piling work is being carried out by Al Zahraa Foundation Contractors LLC.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 6189005.
- Amenities will include a fitness centre, a fully-equipped gym, a leisure deck, a swimming pool, landscaped gardens and retail and leisure elements.
- From Azizi Greenfield it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The L-shaped building has a gross floor area of over 8,000sq m, with a built-up area of over 15,000sq m.
The architecture can be described as ‘modern with contemporary flair’ set in ‘a nature-inspired design’, meaning that there are landscaped green spaces both within and outside the building.
All the open-plan apartments have floor to ceiling windows and large balconies.
The kitchens are equipped with premium appliances, ceramic tiling and functional cabinets and countertops.
The bedrooms include room for seating by the floor to ceiling framed windows. Built-in wardrobes, vanity units and mirrors add style and sophistication without sacrificing space.
Azizi Greenfield’s central location provides residents with easy access to major roads into the city, while the extension of the Creek into Meydan Avenue connects the development to the Meydan One development, Business Bay, the Dubai Water Canal development, Safa Park, Jumeirah Beach Park and other destinations.
The Meydan Hotel is only a 5-minute walk away, while attractions like Dubai Down Town and Burj Al Arab are less than 20 minutes by car.
Azizi Greenfield Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: