124 one-bedroom apartments
23 two-bedroom apartments
- Azizi Farishta is a 15-storey hotel apartments building in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 292 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as eight penthouses.
- The project was launched in September 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2018.
- Construction began in 2017 and was completed by February 2020.
- The project was developed by Azizi Developments.
- The architect of the project was 360 Degrees Architectural Design Consultancy.
- The main building work was done by Ghantoot Gulf Contracting.
- The project is located on plot AFMU35B_36A.
- From Azizi Farishta it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 32 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
In December 2019 Azizi announced the addition of eight two-storey penthouses, or ‘sky villas’ to the building.
With sizes up to 303.6 square metres, the sky villas include balconies, swimming pools, children’s pools and gyms, as well as saunas, steam rooms and ‘other recreational facilities’.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Azizi Farishta.
Properties to rent in Azizi Farishta
Properties for sale in Azizi Farishta
Azizi Farishta Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: