Updated 27th Jun 2021
Azerbaijan Expo 2020 Pavilion Key Information
Expo 2020 pavilion
- The estimated handover date was 2020.
- The architect of the project is A2Z Architectural Engineering Consultancies.
- Al Shafar General Contractors has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with Azerbaijan Expo 2020 Pavilion include SCE Project and Simmetrico.
- From Azerbaijan Expo 2020 Pavilion it takes roughly 36 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 29 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 35 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 30 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 42 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 27 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Azerbaijan Expo 2020 Pavilion Milestones
Estimated Handover Date
Proximity to landmarks
29 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
27 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
43 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
32 mins drive
36 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
35 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
25 mins drive
The Walk JBR
30 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
42 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: