- Ayedh Tower is a 17-storey residential building in Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The project was completed by March 2020.
- The project was developed by Ayedh Dajem Real Estate Development.
- The architect of the project was BH NS Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Aroma International Building Contractors.
- The project is located on plot 326-5591.
- From Ayedh Tower it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Ayedh Tower.
Properties to rent in Ayedh Tower
Ayedh Tower Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: