- The development contains a total of 264 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- The project was announced in 2018.
- Construction began in 2018 and was completed by January 2021.
- The architect of the project was Aecom.
- The main building work was done by Ali & Sons Contracting.
- Other companies involved with Avani Palm View include Al Fahim and Menasco.
- The project is located on plot A-002-038.
- Amenities include a café, a pool bar, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, an all-day dining restaurant, free WiFi, free valet parking and swimming pools.
Avani Palm View features eleven different room types ranging in size from 440sq ft studios, up to 1,750sq ft four-bedroom units.
The hotel has a dual-level infinity pool overlooking Palm Jumeirah.
Views from the hotel also extend to Ain Dubai and the Arabian Gulf.
The hotel's rooms and suites are decorated in an ocean-inspired colour scheme and have marble floors, fully-equipped kitchens, floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Avani Palm View.
Properties to rent in Avani Palm View
Properties for sale in Avani Palm View
Avani Palm View Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Avani Palm View in the News
Construction Week, 5th Jan 2021
The National, 5th Jan 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: