- Avalon Tower is a hotel under development in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 349 units.
- The project was announced in 2017.
- Construction began in December 2017.
- The project is being developed by The First Group.
- The hotel will be operated by Millennium & Copthorne.
- The architect of the project is Al Hawraa Engineering Consultants.
- Amenities will include 24-hour reception, a business lounge, a gymnasium, a swimming pool, free WiFi, laundry service, satellite television, valet parking services and world-class dining facilities.
- From Avalon Tower it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Avalon Tower is the first three-star hotel in The First Group’s portfolio.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Avalon Tower.
Properties to rent in Avalon Tower
Properties for sale in Avalon Tower
Invest in real estate in Avalon Tower
Avalon Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
According to the developer's website: The building completion certificate (BCC) is obtained; The testing and commissioning of the HAVC system are 95% complete; The snagging and the de snagging process are complete; The furniture package has been awarded; The commercial kitchen equipment production is in progress.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: