Aura Gardens Overview
Aura Gardens is a collection of four-bedroom semi-detached villas and three- and four-bedroom townhouses.
The 164 four-bedroom Twin Villas are semi detached properties available in a choice of contemporary facades, with functional interior layouts and two Sky Suite options.
Option 1, 'Guest Suite', offers an optional guest suite with en-suite and extra space accessed by a dedicated staircase. Privacy is created at this roof top which gives access to a roof terrace with views of the community.
Option 2, 'Entertain Suite', has a selection of open-to-nature or more enclosed designs with glass and wall features. There is also the option of adding a solid roof or pergola structure that can be open to the sky.
The 336 three- and four-bedroom townhouses are arranged in terraces of six or eight properties, the end houses being the four-beds and the 'between' houses the three-beds. Buyers can choose from two different facade designs and interior layouts based on open or closed kitchens.
- Aura Gardens is a residential sub-community of Tilal Al Ghaf.
- Tilal Al Ghaf is a district and is located at the intersection of Hessa Street (D61) and Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan Street (D54).
- The development will contain an estimated 500 units.
- The masterplan includes a mix of three- and four-bedroom townhouses as well as four-bedroom villas.
- The project was launched in 2021.
- The master developer is Majid Al Futtaim.
- Aura Gardens amenities are shared with the wider Tilal Al Ghaf community including a basketball court, a children's swimming pool, a fitness centre, a park, a swimming pool, jogging and bicycle paths, landscaped walkways, open green spaces and play areas.
Aura Gardens Dining and Nightlife Offers
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: