- Astoria Residence is a residential building in JVC District 11, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was completed by 2015.
- The project was designed by Al Burj Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Dubai Civil Engineering and the piling work was carried out by SPF Soiltec.
- From Astoria Residence it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A five-storey residential building developed by Segrex Ltd and designed by Creative Concepts.
Astoria Residence comprises studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom duplex apartments.
Each apartment has built-in/walk-in dressing rooms, fully equipped “Gorenje” kitchen and bathrooms with high quality ceramic finishing.
The building has sound proof and insulated walls, central hot water supply, central air-conditioning, basement parking, personalized security card entry, an intercom system and 24-hour security.
Recreation amenities include a temperature controlled swimming pool, sauna, steam room, fully equipped gymnasium, two covered squash courts, children’s play area and kid’s pool and a roof-top terrace and coffee shop.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Astoria Residence.
Properties to rent in Astoria Residence
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: